Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Long Time

Well... Melissa has pretty much carried this blog since the beginning of the year. I figure I'd better post a little something something here. Just some random thoughts from my very scattered head right now.

-I'm really happy that baseball is back! I don't think the Cards are going to be stellar this year... but it will be interesting to see how some of the younger players we have pan out.

-It's been hard to stay disciplined in blogging. I think it's because I write a sermon each week that is equivalent to a seven page paper... so it makes it tough to want spend any more time writing anywhere else.

-Went and saw U2-3D in late February. It was spectacular! Can't wait to see this same technology applied to Star Wars... mostly so I can take my kids to the theater to see Star Wars. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time!

-Still love being here in Wheaton. Things are very busy at the church right now. Seems like I've had meetings at the church 3-4 nights a week since early February. We continue to work our way through Natural Church Development. We are just getting to the stage where we take some concrete actions. It's exciting and intimidating at the same time.

-12 people signed up here at church for Fantasy Baseball League. I couldn't even get enough for eight person league down in St. Louis! Had our draft on Sunday and it was a blast!

Okay... that's all for now. I'll try to get more regular in posting... but don't expect anything heavy for awhile...

No comments: