Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Belated Opening Day

Here are a few of the photos I took on opening day at Busch Stadium.

The beloved Clydesdales... and the shiny thing behind the two drivers... yes that thing resting in all its glory on top of all the beer: The World Series Trophy.


Traditional opening day scene. Cars bringing out the various Cardinal coaches and players.


Is there anything else I need to say about this picture?


Everybody lining up on the baselines... traditional opening day introductions.


The first pitch... Chris Carpenter to Jose Reyes. The rest of the night was pretty much downhill from there. But it was a great time. I got to go with my brother, my favorite person to watch a ballgame with. We were in the very top row in left field foul territory. This was my second opening day. I just love all the festivities and all the things that are going on downtown... hopefully I'll be able to get to a few more even though I'm moving.

No comments: