Monday, April 09, 2007

What Big Sisters do to Baby Brothers


We worked really hard this weekend to get our house ready to go on the market. It will officially be listed today!! I am going away for most of this week to check out some things at our new place and also to just keep the kids from messing up our house. We would love to get some bids on our house while I'm gone and it would be awesome if I came back to it already SOLD!! Please pray for us that this happens very quickly.


Anyways, I'm rushing around this morning trying to pack and do a last cleaning of the house. The kids were playing nicely in the living room and then I see that Emily has trapped Aaron between the toy box and closet. She does this to Sherlock all the time and unfortunatley, Aaron has taken over Sherlock's position in several ways. Aaron wasn't crying, yet, so I let her keep him like this for a little while. (She had given him some toys to play with while he was back there.) Well, I just thought it was cute and wanted to share the pics with everyone. The things little brothers have to endure...I am sure there will be much more to come!!






1 comment:

Angele Myska said...

yup, that's just the start of many 'know-it-all-wanna-be-a-mommy' big sister moments! tooo Cute!

good luck on the house thing, you already know I'm praying for BIG things over this sale

have a great time with the folks!