Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Aaron's New Form of Entertainment!!

Our Aaron has become quite the mover these days. He no longer quietly sits and plays with his toys! His favorite items around the house are....outlets, lamps, bookshelves, "pretties", cords, and laptops. While this is very cute and entertaining...it is also exhausting!! He is everywhere and into everything! We move in less than 4 short weeks and I have no idea how I'm going to get our house packed!! It will be a challenge, but where there's a will..there's a way. Here are some pictures of what he decided to do today. The mess you see took less than 5 minutes for him to make...Now that's talent!


3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Looks like Aaron and Jonathan could take over a small country with their antics...

The VM Family said...

Oh, but look at how happy he is! This used to be Ella's favorite thing to do too (although we don't have nearly as many movies as you do!) Good luck with the packing...

Love, Jen

Angele Myska said...

I love this guy! Thanks for letting me steal him and Emily yesterday...I could SOOOOO handle four kids, no problem...I've wanted four kids since I was a kid...maybe even five...I already have an "A" and an "O"...now I just need "E," "I," and a "U"...oooh, maybe even a sometimes "Y" to make a whole family of vowels! (jeff would have a heart attack if he read this)...but when I was a kid, I was fascinated with the African American cabbage patch dolls and I think I've always had a heart for adoption.

Aaron's "mess" and minicial happiness makes me sooo miss this stage...I'm ready for more...I'd love to adopt...pray God moves Jeff's heart to more children, ours or those in need...makes no difference...maybe be could get a "Seoul man" too!