Monday, May 07, 2007

House Sold!

I wanted to wait until everything was official before I posted this... but I just wanted to give a quick family update here:

We put our house on the market last month and I'm not exaggerating... within four days of being on the market, we had already received an offer. They offered full asking price. The buyer's financing went through last week and it looks like this will be a done deal. God continues to stun us with His provision.


Our current moving plan puts us in Wheaton on Monday, May 28. My first Sunday, which includes my official installment, is June 10. My first sermon will be preached on June 17. I am very excited. Please continue to pray for God to pour out His strength, peace and wisdom in the life of my family over the next several months!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I was checking out your blog and saw that you are moving to Wheaton. We will only be 20 min. from each other. Hope to get in touch soon!

Melissa said...

Shannon,
I was so excited to get your comment!! I've been wondering where you were at in the Chicagoland area and hoping we could get together! I heard you are having a little one(or maybe you already had it!). E-mail me if you get a chance....
m25howard@charter.net
Talk to you soon, Melissa

Jeannie said...

Shush! That is amazing and an obvious miracle in this market, my friend!