Friday, September 30, 2005

Blogger's Block

During the past three weeks, it has been difficult to find the time to sit down and write a decent post. I can mostly blame my continual computer problems. My laptop starting breaking down in mid-August and we decided about two weeks ago to buy a new laptop. Our second in about a year. So, I have transferred files from one computer to another twice in the last month. It has been frustrating.

In the past two weeks, it seems like everytime I sit down to try and write... I can't really think of anything to write about. Then, those rare times that I think of something to write about... I'm not anywhere near a computer... or I'm not in a position to write.

I'm thinking that I'll get a legitimate post on here over the weekend... I've got a few ideas and I will have the time tomorrow night to finally sit down and write. Check back soon!

Here is a quick picture of Emily... who is getting proficient at getting on the internet and playing games on PBSKIDS.COM


1 comment:

Angele Myska said...

I was wondering when you'd post something new! Looking forward to it. Cute pic of Em--Olivia loves playing games on www.thewiggles.com
Isn't it amazing how good they are with a mouse at such a young age?