Thursday, April 20, 2006

Funny Pics...

We've been re-arranging some stuff around the house lately to make room for the new nursery that we are in the midst of getting ready. (I'll post some pics of that room once everything is in place... it's looking pretty cool.) In the process, I ran into a few pictures of when I was a kid... Pretty funny.


Yep, that's me.


Oh to have that toy exactly in that sealed mint condition box right now. I bet I could get that to sell on ebay for a couple hundred bucks now.


I thought I was so cool in my Oakley's... which I ended up losing. Man, I was a lot thinner then... what happened? (Don't answer that...)


Haha... back when wearing Guess Jeans were huge. Yes, those are Guess overalls partially covering a Guess T-shirt. It reminds me of a Friends episode when Joey is wearing all kinds of Porshe stuff and Chandler asks him if a Porshe threw up on him. I'd like to go back and ask myself a similar question.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Josh,

Thanks for that walk down memory lane! It was fun!

KDB

Sorry we had to get the brooms out the other weekend! ;)

Josh H said...

Krista - No problems... sorry to hear about Derrick Lee... and sorry in advance to smack you guys down at the new Busch this weekend.

Also... sorry for almost 100 years of losing and disappointment.

Jeannie said...

Rock On, dude.

Hey, can you help me out??

How the heck do I get my blog name on my user profile? I went to my edit page and clicked on "select blogs to display" and then it just said "display?"

very confusing. sorry i always have blog questions...

Jeannie said...

Rock On, dude.

Hey, can you help me out??

How the heck do I get my blog name on my user profile? I went to my edit page and clicked on "select blogs to display" and then it just said "display?"

very confusing. sorry i always have blog questions...

Angele Myska said...

Sweet baby! It'll be fun to compare junior's baby photos with yours someday won't it? Can't wait to see nursery pics...where will you put the computer?