Monday, February 05, 2007

An Update on Emily and Aaron.....by Melissa!!

Well, Josh has been wanting me to post for awhile now....so I thought I'd give it a try.

I thought I'd give a quick update on the kids. They continue to change and grow each day. It is so fun to see them interact with each other. Emily is great with Aaron and he just adores her. The following picture is of a very special time they enjoy spending together. Before I had Aaron, I took Emily to a "big sister training" course. She received a CD there all about being a big sister. She loves to play that CD now and sing the songs to Aaron. It is a very endearing time for them.


Aaron continues to be such a joy. He is such a happy and content baby. He always has a smile to give and his giggles are just so cute!! He is beginning to roll around a little more, but continues to be content to just "hang out". He love to play toys and EVERYTHING goes in the mouth.


This weekend we went to Chicago to visit my parents and celebrate my mom's birthday with her. It was a lot of fun. A highlight of Emily's trip was getting to go to Disney Princess on Ice. She loved it. At one point, she had to go to the bathroom, but didn't want to leave and miss the show. It was too cute. Thanks for a great weekend Bunca and Papa.



1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Hi Melissa,

Your kids are so cute! Fun to see your parents too. Writing you a nice long email is on my list of things to do this week.

Love, Jen