Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Look That Could Kill



Geez, Uncle Kevin... what did you say to her?

Quick funny story from last night. Every night Melissa tucks Emily into bed and sings a few songs and prays with her. Last night, I came in with them.

Emily sang 'Jesus Loves Me.' This is how she sang it...

"Jesus loves me, this I know...
Daddy's a cranky butt, and mommy's...."
(Melissa interrupted at this point to get her singing the real song again.)

A little later, when she was praying... she actually tattled to God on me.

"Dear Jesus, I go Mary Ann's... I go to church... (and some other stuff)..."

*and then*

"Daddy called me a dork butt... amen!"

You might be wondering... did I call her a dork butt?

Well, I'm pretty sure I did, actually. Hehe.

1 comment:

Angele Myska said...

Sounds like 'butt' is a favorite word in your house:) We're working on getting Olivia to stop using the word 'fart'...my fault...and to stop laughing whenever she (or anyone else) does it...daddy's fault.