Saturday, October 28, 2006

GAME FIVE BABY!

Wow! It's hard for me to believe. The Cards are the 2006 World Series Champions! WHAHOO!

A few of my favorites from the night:

Favorite signs hanging around the stadium:

-The Experts are Idiots
-Hit it to the pitcher

MVP award should have gone to the Detroit Defense.

Within ten minutes of the final out there were fireworks being shot off in my neighborhood to celebrate the win. How cool is that?

I'm too scattered brained tonight to write a legit recap... but congrats to the Cardinals. Against all predictions and odds, they played good fundamental baseball. They saved their best baseball for the last month. It was a thing of beauty.

According to my calculations, there are 154 days till Opening Day 2007!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Congrats, man, it's a good feeling, isn't it?

Enjoy the ride of victory, my friend!
jr