Friday, November 02, 2007

National Blogging Month

So, I've heard that November is National Blogging Month. I'm not sure if it's official... or if someone on the internet is just playing with everybody... but the challenge put before us bloggers in the month of November is to try and post something every day.

I am going to give this a shot. Some days may just find me rambling on about nothing. Some days might just be pictures of whatever happens to be on my trusty digital camera at the time. I'm not sure what the heck I'll decide to post on.

Today's post is just telling you what I'm doing. But so as this is not a complete waste of time... I'll give a little update: Things are still going great here in Wheaton. Staff meetings are about Christmas plans... so that's always fun. I'm starting a series of sermons in November called: Transformer... we'll be looking at four men who had their name changed by God to reflect a greater change in their hearts. This week it will be about Abraham. I'm excited about it.

Our church is also going through Natural Church Development... but I'll save discussion on that for another blog post... I can't put all my posting 'eggs' in one basket when I have to post 28 more times this month!

Happy Blogging Month!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Good luck making this happen! It will be fun to have new things to read. Love the house pics by the way! Keep 'em comin'!