Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well, I'm not going to lie... posting everyday has been a challenge... and even annoying sometimes. But so far so good. I've got four days left and I'm sure the hardest part is behind me. (Especially when I was travelling to and from Colorado... some airports charge for wi-fi and that's just annoying.)

I'm not really sure what to talk about today. I have been keeping an eye out for Christmas specials to come on TV. Now that we have a DVR... it makes it much easier to record some shows that Emily and I could watch together. There are a ton of holiday specials that I have never seen but have always wanted to... so this year will be the year that we'll record those and watch them when it's convienient to our schedule.

This Wednesday, there is a Shrek Christmas special coming on. Looking forward to that... should be interesting. I love the Christmas season... faults and all. I love the music and decor and McDonald's eggnog shakes. Good times!

No comments: