Saturday, November 17, 2007

Out of Posts...

So this whole writing in November thing has been fairly simple so far because I had about eight posts saved as drafts just waiting to be used on a busy day.

They are all used up now.

The rest of November will be completely current and I'll now be posting day by day. I'm not sure how this will look yet. It should be interesting. Here are some very random thoughts from my day:

I played Scene It! with some friends tonight. I realized how much I don't know about movies. I definately have a particular affinity for certain genres... and pretty much avoid the rest.

I've been playing a browser based game called 'Travian.' It's a lot like Age of Empires... yet completely different. You build your resources, villages, and armies up. You can align with other people playing the game. It's been a lot of fun.

I got a haircut today. I hate going to get a haircut and feel so much better once it's done. I do the same thing with oil changes too... I procrastinate on both.

I've been doing a Cardinal podcast with my brother. I have had a blast doing it. I finally found a program that will make the whole thing sound great... and I have enjoyed learning how to do that. Plus, I get to talk ball with my brother once a week... who can beat that?

That's all I have for today...

No comments: