Friday, November 30, 2007

Whew...

It's over.

I would like to officially say goodbye to National Blogger's Month. It was a challenge... but I am looking forward to moving back into my one to two post a week quota. Here's a few quick facts to make this post worth browsing:

Jeff and I had 52 downloads from our Cardinal Talk podcast last week! Pretty cool stuff! We've gotten about 39 already this week... but I don't know if we'll break last week's record. That will be tough.

I start my first advent season as a Lead Pastor this Sunday. Should be fun! I have always liked advent preaching... but many pastor's have told me to just wait about seven or eight years and I'll change my tune. Haha.

U2 re-released The Joshua Tree. That would make a fantastic Christmas present for me. Hint, Hint... Melissa... Hint, hint.

That's all for now. Here's to a quieter December on the blog!

No comments: